4.17.2008

Glasses

So I left my gym bag in my car Tuesday, and it kinda fried my glasses. Very strange - my glasses and lotion bottle are totally warped, but the shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer/sunscreen, and contact solution bottles are unharmed! Oh, and the contact solution in the contact case had mostly evaporated. Very strange - it was as if a sunbeam had concentrated itself on one corner of my gym bag.

I can no longer wear the glasses. Rather, I can wear them, but they don't stay on my face well, the lenses look like they will fall out, and I would def not wear them driving. But do not fret, for this cloud has a silver lining: I put on my old glasses and I love them! So cute. I forgot. I will probably spend the buckers (if required, which I think it will be because the damage is pretty extreme) to get the others fixed next month. Economic stimulus? Oh! Brain flash: maybe it is covered under a warranty - it has been less than a year, after all.

Here are my new plants:
They have yet to flower, but that's because I just planted them Monday. Here are the flowers my mother potted for my birthday gift:


There are wine cups and alysum and some kind of lupine, I believe.

No comments: