5.29.2008

YOU Decide!!!

Which one is the chocolate chip, and which one is the rabbit poop?




While you are deciding, let me tell you about my new favorite fake cheese. It's called THE ORIGINAL Almond Chedder Style The Good Health Cheese Alternative by Lisanatti. Yes, it's made of almonds! Not milk, not soy, not rice (actually, it does have a tidge brown rice flour). And it is delicious. Here's a pic:



As you can see, I have eaten most of it. And, it Shreds, Melts and Tastes Great! While I cannot speak to the first two claims, I can tell you that it does, in fact, Taste Great!

Make sure to check back tomorrow when I let you know which is the chip and which is the poop!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate = object on the right
Poop = object on the left

I'm not so confident in my judgment, however, that I would consent to a taste test.

Unknown said...

I just love the fact that you are brave enough to put poop on your dinnerware.

Stargirl said...

They both look delicious!

Anonymous said...

i can't handle it anymore - i must know which one i can eat. i can no longer deal with the fact that i may have chosen the poo to eat. maybe i need therapy.