12.01.2008

Happy holidays :)

I am depressed about the holidays. The last seven holiday seasons I have spent with someone. Making plans to visit family reminds me that there is “family” I’m not going to see this year for the first time in many, many years. I used to think that people who got depressed during the holidays about not being in a relationship were just pussies. But now I get it.

To cope I’ve been listening to a lot of country music. And jazz. I made a turkey pot pie with leftovers!

Videos!

Here's Al Green doing one of Willie's songs:



Did I post this already? God, I love this song. This song absolutely kills me. Listen again:



And finally:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, sweetie. You're not alone. You'll always have me. I know I won't sleep with you and whisper sweet nothings into your ear, but I'll be there when you need me. Now, on that note, let's o.d. on anti-depressants and watch movies in French!

Anonymous said...

i love you sister!