4.29.2009

oh hi.

my computer is more or less fixed. the sound doesn't work, but it starts up. that's good.

I would post some pictures, but I have misplaced my camera/usb cable.

what else is new?

I think May will be a no-spending-money month, except for things I've already committed to (concert and camping). I have had bad money juju lately. a warrant for a ticket (expired inspection sticker) I took care of in 2003, but the city didn't process it correctly and I no longer have proof, so I had to pay $261.30. over $300 out-of-pocket medical (bronchitis and infection and prescriptions and co-pays and $100 emergency room visit). spent too much on my friend's wedding (hotel, shoes, gifts) (in retrospect). guy at waterloo said my debit card didn't go through, so I gave him my credit card, only to be charged on both my debit and credit cards. humane society is now having a problem charging my monthly gift, and I thought it was because I moved and the address on my card was different than what they had on record. so I went online to change it, but it won't update. I now have three pending donations which are showing as unavailable funds in my account. oh, yes, and spending too much on food and beverage, per my foodie habits. sheesh. oh, and $60 to apply for readmission to UT so I can take a free class cause I work there. that's pretty cool.

I hope to spend some time this weekend taking pictures, but it might be raining. if I do, I will figure out a way to post them on here and facebook for you all to admire. ha.

1 comment:

Stargirl said...

*sending good money juju your way, across state lines*