7.13.2009

Ice Cream review: Purely Decadent (coconut milk) Cookie Dough

It doesn't work very well. I love coconut ice cream/sorbet, but I have learned I only like coconut in conjunction with specific other flavors. Coconut as a base for any flavor of ice cream doesn't work well.

The Cookie Dough flavor is a perfect example. I want to taste cookie dough, not coconut! The flavors compete and my tastebuds are not the winner. It doesn't help that the cookie dough pieces are not very big. :(

From now on, I will only eat coconut milk ice cream if it is with a suitable flavor: mango, lime, pineapple, chocolate, etc.

But I do, do, DO love the Purely Decadent Cookie Avalanche! SOooooooooooooooo good. (It's made with soy milk).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I do believe that you owe me some ice cream if I recall.

Miss L said...

what flavor do you want? I have just enough soy creamer left!

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you post, wish look audacious in the direction of more interrelated articles in a jiffy as its anecdote of my pet issue to read.