11.05.2006

What's been happening

Yes, it has been a while. But I just told someone about my blog, and now I feel oblogated to put up a new post. Ha, ha! That was a pretty nice joke.

I have been very busy. Grad school apps are due in a little over a month, I think I've narrowed it down to four or five schools. My research project is moving right along. Still searching for a job; I am now very poor. Thanks to my loving sister and parents, I have been able to pay rent and bills this month. I've sold three things on eBay and made a little over $50. Last float night, Pandy Bear and I got into a huge fight that lasted hours, so we had floats at about 12:30 AM instead of 8 PM (having a float that late doesn't make for restful sleep, but I'm sure that is common sense). I just finished my first non-school book since the semester started - The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists. My life is chugging along, domestic and pedestrian, just the way I like it.

Saturday night movies has gone very well. This is what we've watched since The Hunger:

Krull
High School Musical
Cat's Eye
Monkey Shines
Suspiria
Halloween.

We weren't able to keep it up every Saturday. Since I last posted, I also went to a wedding, a funeral, and I have made several trips to see my grandma(s) because they've had surgery or been sick.

I have been busy. Hopefully I'll get a job soon. Money in my pocket, pay back the people I owe, and new stuff to blog about. I'm a little sleepy and I've got some studying to do. Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be more impressed if you had floats with Andy Panda. That's one awesome panda bear. And so talented!

Miss L said...

I have the feeling Andy Panda prefers ice cream sundaes.