7.30.2007

Bad girl

I ordered stamps from the post office last Monday. They arrived today. TODAY, one whole week later. And in a gigantic priority mail envelope. WTF? The postal worker came to our mailbox everyday except Sunday. That means they had five chances to bring me stamps from where they work, I don't get it! If someone knows more about this mystery, please tell me.

Not all bad news, Andy rearranged the furniture to how I suggested last year. It looks awesome! Our living room feels so much bigger, and the TV no longer dominates everything - I am happy.

And good good news: I got a call for a phone interview that will happen on Friday. I applied for this job over a week ago, and it's one I'm super excited about. But I'm not going to say anything more yet.

Ow, my wrists hurt. No more typing!

No comments: