7.07.2007

Pwetty Pwetty Pwinceth


Friedrich hadn't been to the vet since last January (as in '06). He's a healthy, indoor dog, so that's no big deal. Howevah, I stopped buying him his heartworm/flea/tick medication last fall. I know, bad mom. It was so expensive at our vet, and to buy it anywhere else for cheaper, you must have a prescription from the vet. And for about a year, things have been just great!

But last week, we found a few flea bites on his tummy, and I woke up with a flea bite on my foot. Fleas love me, so I knew it couldn't be too big of a problem, or I'd have red welts all over me. So Pandy-Bear, the sweetheart he is, took Mr. F into a new vet for an appointment yesterday. He does have a few fleas, but he is parasite and heartworm free. So we gave him a fifteen minute bath today, and he'll start his meds next week!

The funniest thing is that Pandy-Bear said the women at the front desk thought Friedrich was a girl! They said he looked very feminine. Awww, how adorable - I luvs my little dandy!

No comments: