12.20.2006

Belated Thank You(s)

Thanks to my wonderful friends and family who supported my family and me during our recent loss, esp. J, Jr, and Pandy Bear for coming to my Granny Pat's service and celebration.


Thanks to P for the wonderful Christmas gift! I love sharing it with you and Jr - a fabulous tradition.


Thanks to J for inviting me to the cookie exchange and employing a (friendly) "pregnant woman's guilt trip" to get me to go ;) (Use it while you can!)


Thanks to all of you who came to the gingerbread house-making party! It was super fun, and I'd post pictures if I had some (I will get them later from Sister, and I'll blot out your faces so no one will know your identities!). Special thanks to Sister for bringing all that junk, and thanks to Pandy Bear for cooking an amazing fried foods feast (veggie style).

Thanks and merry christmas!


No comments: