9.16.2008

Hell hath no fury...

like a horny rabbit.

Last night Stuart got friendly with my neck roll (the little pillow I have to help reduce neck strain/pain). It was on the floor sticking out from under my bed. Stuart straddled it and was going full steam ahead. Crazy FULL STEAM AHEAD!

I was at a loss. I haven't seen him engage in such a lustful act, and this time it was so desperate. Painful. I tried to gently slide the neck roll out from under him, and he held on with his front paws. So I pulled hard. I tossed it on the bed, and Stuart gave chase. I sat in my chair, pulled my feet up. He stood on his hind legs and peaked into my hands. He thought I still had it. He ran around the room for a bit before settling in Cottontail Cottage. Phew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor stuart. maybe he needs his own little that he can use in the privacy of cottontail cottage.

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious!! Little Stuarts growing up!! *tear