7.14.2008

Your brain won't believe what your tongue is telling it!

I have truly been blessed by the gods. Just a little over an hour ago, they smiled down on me. They looked at my whole life, saw how hard I tried, saw how many times I failed, and they decided to bestow upon me a gift. A boon to my brain. A seed of inspiration. Light bulb.

Fuck yeah, I made the best ice cream ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chocolate/Peanut Butter Vegan Ice Cream
(makes 2-4 servings depending on how Ziggy Piggy you get with it)


1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Dreams or your favorite choco-pb
between 1/3 - 1/2 cup agave nectar
1 cup soymilk
1/3 cup chopped semisweet chocolate or chips








Combine DCD, soymilk, and agave nectar in blender.

Blend.








Pour mixture in ice cream maker. Press "On" and wait. When it is cold and thick, but not too hard, add pieces/chips. When it is the consistency you want, eat it.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

So when are you going to make some for me?

Miss L said...

when you bring over some dark chocolate dreams. I ain't got none no more :(

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna try this recipe next! Although the picture of the finished product kinda gives me flashbacks to a couple months ago when I had that nasty stomach virus.