8.04.2008

Tour of my apartment

Hello Voyeurs: you want to see what it looks like inside my apartment? THis is when it was really messy a few weeks ago - it's cleaner now, but I don't want to take more pictures.


THis is my kitchen. I have an apron from Gourmet magazine.











My bathrrom:











You can see part of my TV. And all of my laptop!











Ikea bookshelf with lots of stuff - including *Donnie* - and look! another computer. I must be rich.











that's my bed. ah-cha-cha! and my old A/C unit. so many memories!











There's the front door. That's where you would walk in if you came over. All the quilts on the wall: it's like the American Folk Art Museum in here!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to make a comment on every picture, just because I appreciate you doing this so much. This is a great post!

Kitchen: I always think Mi-Del brand cookies are cookies that provide relief from menstrual cramping.

Bathroom: Books in the bathroom. The Book Bin, the bookstore I worked in last year, had stacks and stacks and stacks of those Bad Dog books. Stacks and stacks of Bad Cat and Bad Baby, too.

Also, that's a pretty odd collection of images on the cover of Everyone Poops, isn't it? Both Surrealist and scatological -- that's my kind of picture book.

Living Room: You were the one who showed me A Boy and His Dog. That movie changed me. Not that I remember liking it a whole lot -- it was okay. But that was the first time that I realized it was okay for art to be weird. So thanks, Missile.

Bookshelf: I wanna know what "Star Theater 2" is. And once I find out, I wanna play it.

Bedroom: I've had my hand inside that alligator. Was it that alligator?

Front Door: Is that a puzzle? Are you a puzzler? What is the puzzle of?

Again, great post. My favorite line is "I must be rich." That killed me! And the post before this one, the one about your new friend, is great, too. You have a good ear for rhythm.