9.21.2006

Second to last Thursday of the month

Pandy Bear and I have a new tradition. This will be the second month in a row that on the third Thursday (aka the second to last Thursday of the month) we have celebrated by having a float. No reason in particular. I just read in Real Simple or some other silly magazine that having a tradition is a way to make your abode more home-y. Since I'm not religious, and since there are already enough traditions in the fall/winter, I decided that the summer was as good as time as any to start.

And tonight is great for Float Night. The season premieres of The Office and Grey's Anatomy are on tonight. Yeah, TV! Pandy wants to watch The Office, and don't get me wrong, I do to, but I really want to watch Grey's. He wins, though. He had four cavities filled today! I can watch tomorrow at 8 pm when they rerun the Grey's premiere.

Yes, so Pandy had four cavities filled today. He looked hilarious! His cheeks were so puffy, and he was walking around the apartment with him mouth slightly open. I couldn't stop laughing.

The first Float Night was soooooooo much fun. I know, tradition with food, desserty-snack food, no less, very typical, unoriginal, and unhealthy. That's why it's only once a month! No big commitment, not expensive, just me and Pandy feeling like kids. What more could you want?

And here is a picture of my mother's new puppy, a beatiful little girl named Lilly who came from the city pound. Don't you just love her one-eyedness?




UPDATE: The best news! The Office premiere is at 7:30, not 8:30. Yippee! Now I can watch both!

No comments: