6.12.2008

Finally! The answer is...



Yes, I am a little ashamed that I carried that much luggage for a 5-day trip. I didn't have my hairdryer, but I did take my laptop (which is huge and heavy) and two books in my suitcase. Also seven pairs of shoes. My excuse: weather called for sunny and rainy, and I had to dress for work and play. So I basically had two outfits for the three conference days.

Here is further confirmation:



And, no, it wasn't exactly 45 lbs. It was 44 point something, but I don't remember. Congrats to C, that's two in a row!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's my secret:

I determine a progression of logic -- any progression, any logic, as long as it makes sense within its own context. Then I force myself to believe, with all my guts, that logic's conclusion. Once that's done, reality conforms to my will.

At least, that's what I assume happens. 45!

-- More quizzes! If I win one more in a row, I'm adding this to my resumé under "Skills."