6.29.2008

mr. F


he is here, right now, on my bed! don't believe me? here he is, as I am typing this post!:

and he gave me such sweet kisses when he came in. now he is sleeping. evidently he hasn't had anything to eat in a day and a half (by choice. remember, he is a dandy, and he prefers you call him 'trim' rather than 'gaunt'). yesterday andy and sam took friedrich for a walk to get breakfast tacos (in the afternoon), and andy said friedrich was panting hard and later limping. my poor little puppy monster!

andy was (I guess at this moment still is, I just can't see him) wearing these new maroon cords, I've never seen him in pants that colorful, and I told him he looked british. it's funny how sometimes when I see him I feel the impulse to kiss him, make out or something. part of me thinks it is just a reflex - seven and half years kissing and making out and what not with the same person must make some pretty deep neuronal pathways - but then I think about it for half a second and realize that I probably think about making out with most decent looking guys who are funny and nice and standing in my apartment in front of me. this fact is very reassuring.

No comments: